2.8

I moved my familt into a rental home in Hyattsville, MD .We moved in the month of December , a cold month which means winter rates, then on top of that I was responsible for 200 and something odd dollars for a deposit.

Every month paying hundreds of dollars then Wash.

Gas makes a mistake in custumers bills according to them they UNDERbilled and this fiasco went on for two months.I called about it they told menot to worry until they send the corrected bill , new bill came I was charged late fees and extra deposit in addition to the 200 dollar deposit I already owed.Then once I checked my bill they didn't subtract enough from my previous balance after I paid my bill.You have to your gas bill with a fine tooth comb

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of billing department. Washington Gas needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned billing department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Washington Gas.

Had an Experience with Washington Gas?

Comments